Patients and Methods
- Meta Analysis Group in Cancer
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Colorectal Cancer
- Estimates of the cancer incidence and mortality in Europe in 2006.Ann Oncol. 2007; 18: 581-592
- Efficacy of intravenous continuous infusion of fluorouracil compared with bolus administration in advanced colorectal cancer.J Clin Oncol. 1998; 16: 301-308
- Phase III study of weekly high-dose infusional fluorouracil plus folinic acid with or without irinotecan in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer Gastrointestinal Group Study 40986.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 4856-4865
- Irinotecan plus fluorouracil and leucovorin for metastatic colorectal cancer: Irinotecan Study Group.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 905-914
- Irinotecan combined with fluorouracil compared with fluorouracil alone as first-line treatment for metastatic colorectal cancer: A multicentre randomised trial.Lancet. 2000; 355: 1041-1047
- Survival of patients with advanced colorectal cancer improves with the availability of fluorouracil-leucovorin, irinotecan, and oxaliplatin in the course of treatment.J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 1209-1214
- Capecitabine, alone and in combination, in the management of patients with colorectal cancer: a review of the evidence.Drugs. 2008; 68: 949-961
- Capecitabine as adjuvant treatment for stage III colon cancer.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 2696-2704
- First-line oral capecitabine therapy in metastatic colorectal cancer: a favorable safety profile compared with intravenous 5-fluorouracil/leucovorin.Ann Oncol. 2002; 13: 566-575
- Clinical and cost-effectiveness of capecitabine and tegafur with uracil for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer: systematic review and economic evaluation.Health Technol Assess. 2003; 7: 1-93
- Randomized, controlled trial of irinotecan plus infusional, bolus or oral fluoropyrimidines in first-line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer: results from the BICC-C study.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 4779-4786
- Irinotecan combined with infusional 5-fluorouracil/folinic acid or capecitabine plus celecoxib or placebo in the first-line treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. EORTC study 40015.Ann Oncol. 2008; 19: 920-926
- Capecitabine plus Irinotecan (XELIRI regimen) compared to 5-FU/LV plus Irinotecan (FOLFIRI regimen) as neoadjuvant treatment for patients with unresectable liver-only metastases of metastatic colorectal cancer: a randomised prospective phase II trial.BMC Cancer. 2009; 9: 120
- A phase I/II and pharmacokinetic study of irinotecan in combination with capecitabine as first-line therapy for advanced colorectal cancer.Ann Oncol. 2005; 16: 1123-1132
- Randomized multicenter phase II trial of two different schedules of irinotecan combined with capecitabine as first-line treatment in metastatic colorectal carcinoma.Cancer. 2004; 100: 279-287
- A phase I clinical and pharmacokinetic study of capecitabine (Xeloda) and irinotecan combination therapy (XELIRI) in patients with metastatic gastrointestinal tumours.Br J Cancer. 2005; 92: 820-826
- Multicenter phase II study of oral capecitabine plus irinotecan as first-line chemotherapy in advanced colorectal cancer: a Korean Cancer Study Group trial.Acta Oncol. 2005; 44: 230-235
- Capecitabine plus 3-weekly irinotecan (XELIRI regimen) as first-line chemotherapy for metastatic colorectal cancer: phase II trial results.Am J Clin Oncol. 2007; 30: 350-357
- Neoadjuvant treatment of unresectable colorectal liver metastases: correlation between tumor response and resection rates.Ann Oncol. 2005; 16: 1311-1319
- Surgical resection of hepatic metastases from colorectal cancer: a systematic review of published studies.Br J Cancer. 2006; 94: 982-999
- Survival after hepatic resection for colorectal cancer metastases: a 10-year experience.Ann Surg Oncol. 2006; 13: 668-676
- Tolerability of fluoropyrimidines appears to differ by region.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24 (abstract 3514).: 149s
- Capecitabine in combination with irinotecan (XELIRI), administered as a 2-weekly schedule, as first-line chemotherapy for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: a phase II study of the Spanish GOTI group.Br J Cancer. 2009; 101: 1039-1043
- Bevacizumab in combination with oxaliplatin-based chemotherapy as first-line therapy in metastatic colorectal cancer: a randomized phase III study.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 2013-2019
- Capecitabine and irinotecan with and without bevacizumab for advanced colorectal cancer patients.World J Gastroenterol. 2009; 15: 449-456
- Bevacizumab added to the irinotecan and capecitabine combination for advanced colorectal cancer: a well-tolerated, active and convenient regimen.Anticancer Res. 2008; 28: 3087-3092
This summary may include the discussion of investigational and/or unlabeled uses of drugs and/or devices that may not be approved by the FDA.
Electronic forwarding or copying is a violation of US and International Copyright Laws.
Authorization to photocopy items for internal or personal use, or the internal or personal use of specific clients, is granted by CIG Media Group, LP, ISSN #1533-0028, provided the appropriate fee is paid directly to Copyright Clearance Center, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923 USA. www.copyright.com 978-750-8400.