Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Colorectal Cancer
- Analysis of KRAS mutations in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer receiving panitumumab monotherapy.Eur J Cancer. 2007; 5 (Abstract 7LB).: 8
- KRAS mutations preclude tumor shrinkage of colorectal cancers treated with cetuximab.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25 (Abstract 4132).: 196s
- EGFR, HER2 and Kras as predictive factors for cetuximab sensitivity in colorectal cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25 (Abstract 4021).: 168s
- Expression of epiregulin and amphiregulin and K-ras mutation status predict disease control in metastatic colorectal cancer patients treated with cetuximab.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 3230-3237
- An interim analysis of efficacy and safety from a randomized controlled trial of panitumumab with chemotherapy plus bevacizumab (Bev) for metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).Ann Oncol. 2007; 18 (Abstract 0-0033).: vii21
- Randomized phase III study of irinotecan and 5-FU/FA with or without cetuximab in the first-line treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC): the CRYSTAL trial.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25 (Abstract 4000).: 164s
Sobrero A, Fehrenbacher L, Rivera F, et al. Randomized phase III trial of cetuximab plus irinotecan vs irinotecan alone for metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) after failing prior oxaliplatin-based therapy: the EPIC trial. Presented at: 98th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research; April 14-18, 2007; Los Angeles, CA.
- Neoadjuvant treatment of unresectable colorectal liver metastases: correlation between tumour response and resection rates.Ann Oncol. 2005; 16: 1311-1319