Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- GLOBOCAN 2012 v1.0, Cancer Incidence and Mortality Worldwide: IARC CancerBase No. 11.([Internet]) International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon, France2013 (Available at:)Accessed April 24, 2015)
- Levamisole and fluorouracil as adjuvant therapy of resected colon carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 1990; 322: 352-358
- Efficacy of adjuvant fluorouracil and folinic acid in colon cancer.Lancet. 1995; 345: 939-944
- Improved overall survival with oxaliplatin, fluorouracil, and leucovorin as adjuvant treatment in stage II or III colon cancer in the MOSAIC trial.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 3109-3116
- Oxaliplatin combined with weekly bolus fluorouracil and leucovorin as surgical adjuvant chemotherapy for stage II and III colon cancer: results from NSABP C-07.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 2198-2204
- Oxaliplatin as adjuvant therapy for colon cancer: updated results of NSABP C-07 trial, including survival and subset analyses.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 3768-3774
- Multicenter international study of oxaliplatin/5-fluorouracil/leucovorin in the adjuvant treatment of colon cancer (MOSAIC) investigators: oxaliplatin, fluorouracil, and leucovorin as adjuvant treatment for colon cancer.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 2343-2351
- Capecitabine as adjuvant treatment for stage III colon cancer.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 2696-2704
- Capecitabine plus oxaliplatin compared with fluorouracil and folinic acid as adjuvant therapy for stage III colon cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 1465-1471
- Capecitabine plus oxaliplatin compared with fluorouracil/folinic acid as adjuvant therapy for stage III colon cancer: final results of the NO16968 randomized controlled phase III trial.J Clin Oncol. 2015; 33: 3733-3740
- The IDEA (International Duration Evaluation of Adjuvant Chemotherapy) collaboration: prospective combined analysis of phase III trials investigating duration of adjuvant therapy with the FOLFOX (FOLFOX4 or modified FOLFOX6) or XELOX (3 versus 6 months) regimen for patients with stage III colon cancer: trial design and current status.Curr Colorectal Cancer Rep. 2013; 9: 261-269
Bouchoud L, Rochon F, Decosterd S, et al. Extravasation de cytostatiques: procédure de prise en charge approuvée par la COMED, version 6, 2012. Available at: https://www.yumpu.com/fr/document/view/11734004/extravasation-de-cytostatiques-procedure-de-prise-hug/7. Accessed April 24, 2015.
- Administration of chemotherapy via the median cubital vein without implantable central venous access ports: port-free chemotherapy for metastatic colorectal cancer patients.Int J Clin Oncol. 2015; 20: 332-337
- Vascular access in oncology patients.CA Cancer J Clin. 2008; 58: 323-346
Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario. Nursing Best Practice Guidelines. Project: Assessment and Device Selection for Vascular Access. Available at: www.rnao.org/bestpractices. Accessed April 24, 2015.
- Totally implantable central venous access ports: analysis of 700 cases.J Surg Oncol. 2011; 104: 654-656
- Clinical review and analysis of complications of totally implantable venous access devices for chemotherapy.Med Oncol. 2012; 29: 1361-1364
- The central vein access port and catheter in outpatient chemotherapy for colorectal cancer: a retrospective study of 101 patients.Surg Today. 2012; 42: 29-34
- A randomised cross-over trial comparing patient preference for oral capecitabine and 5-fluorouracil/leucovorin regimens in patients with advanced colorectal cancer.Ann Oncol. 2006; 17: 239-245
- Patient preferences for oral versus intravenous palliative chemotherapy.J Clin Oncol. 1997; 15: 110-115
- Patient preference and pharmacokinetics of oral modulated uFT versus intravenous fluorouracil and leucovorin: a randomised crossover trial in advanced colorectal cancer.Eur J Cancer. 2002; 38: 349-358
- Totally implantable central venous access ports for long-term chemotherapy a prospective study analyzing complications and costs of 333 devices with a minimum follow-up of 180 days.Ann Oncol. 1998; 9: 767-773