Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer statistics, 2012.CA Cancer J Clin. 2012; 62: 10-29
- Cetuximab plus FOLFIRI in the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC): the influence of KRAS and BRAF biomarkers on outcome: Updated data from the CRYSTAL trial.ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium. 2010; (abstract 281)
- KRAS mutations preclude tumor shrinkage of colorectal cancers treated with cetuximab ASCO annual meeting (abstract 4132).J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25
- FOLFOX4 plus cetuximab treatment and RAS mutations in colorectal cancer.Eur J Cancer. 2015; 51: 1243-1252
- Immune recognition of fungal beta-glucans.Cell Microbiol. 2005; 7: 471-479
- Role of complement receptor type three and serum opsonins in the neutrophil response to yeast.Complement. 1987; 4: 75-86
- Soluble beta-glucan polysaccharide binding to the lectin site of neutrophil or natural killer cell complement receptor type 3 (CD11b/CD18) generates a primed state of the receptor capable of mediating cytotoxicity of iC3b-opsonized target cells.J Clin Invest. 1996; 98: 50-61
- The beta-glucan-binding lectin site of mouse CR3 (CD11b/CD18) and its function in generating a primed state of the receptor that mediates cytotoxic activation in response to iC3b-opsonized target cells.J Immunol. 1999; 162: 2281-2290
- Differential pathways regulating innate and adaptive antitumor immune responses by particulate and soluble yeast-derived beta-glucans.Blood. 2011; 117: 6825-6836
- Yeast beta-glucan amplifies phagocyte killing of iC3b-opsonized tumor cells via complement receptor 3-Syk-phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase pathway.J Immunol. 2006; 177: 1661-1669
- Combined yeast β-glucan and antitumor monoclonal antibody therapy requires C5a-mediated neutrophil chemotaxis via regulation of decay-accelerating factor CD55.Cancer Res. 2007; 67: 7421-7430
Chan AS, Qiu X, Jonas A, Kangas T, Ottoson NR, Bose N. Imprime PGG modulates the function of monocyte-derived M2 macrophages and dendritic cells to drive T-cell expansion. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Cancer Research, Philadelphia, PA, April 18-22, 2015.
Bose N, Chan AS, Jonas A, Qiu X, Ottoson NR. Imprime PGG treatment elicits a coordinated antitumor immune response that triggers enhanced expression of PD-L1 on tumor cells as well as monocyte-derived macrophages and dendritic cells. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Cancer Research, Philadelphia, PA, April 18-22, 2015.
- Complement activation mediates cetuximab inhibition of non–small-cell lung cancer tumor growth in vivo.Mol Cancer. 2010; 9: 139
- Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) status and K-Ras mutations in colorectal cancer.Ann Oncol. 2008; 19: 2033-2038
- Optimal flexible designs in phase II clinical trials.Stat Med. 1998; 17: 2301-2312
- K-ras mutations and benefit from cetuximab in advanced colorectal cancer.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 1757-1765
- Association of K-ras mutational status and clinical outcomes in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer receiving panitumumab alone.Clin Colorectal Cancer. 2008; 7: 184-190
- Wild-type KRAS is required for panitumumab efficacy in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 1626-1634
Price TJ, Peeters M, Kim T, Li J, Cascinu S, Ruff P. ASPECCT: a randomized, multicenter, open-label, phase 3 study of panitumumab (pmab) vs cetuximab (cmab) for previously treated wild-type (WT) KRAS metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC). Presented at the European Cancer Congress, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Sep 27-Oct 01, 2013.
- KRAS p.G13D mutation and codon 12 mutations are not created equal in predicting clinical outcomes of cetuximab in metastatic colorectal cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Cancer. 2013; 119: 714-721
- KRAS mutation confers resistance to antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity of cetuximab against human colorectal cancer cells.Int J Cancer. 2013; 134: 2146-2155
- CD137 Activation augments the efficacy of EGFR-targeted therapy.J Clin Invest. 2014; 124: 2668-2682